Creating mobile app that would shorten the distance between a user and the brand and also facilitate access to the store with solutions available only on mobile devices, such as PUSH notifications and constant presence on home screen.
What were we responsible for?
- developing both iOS and Android apps
- running manual tests
- active participation in design workshops
- project management
- UX and UI projects were prepared by our partners from mohi.to.
App that handles millions of users is more exposed to bugs or errors. We realized that this app was going to be popular, so we had to make sure is has the highest quality possible.
The fact that any problem within the app could cause significant financial loss was also meaningful. Knowing what was at stake, we had to dig into every detail to provide a top notch solution.
Short path to purchase was another important factor we had to keep in mind. We wanted to make online in-app shopping as easy as possible (UX optimization).
- multiple e-commerce functionalities (e.g, advanced search, filters, categories overview, shopping cart, complex yet readable product card etc.)
- personalization – a wishlist with favorite products, account customization
- loyalty club (Answear Club)
- choice between the markets (Polish, Czech, Romanian)
- 30% higher average cart value compared with the website
- marketing campaigns targeting mobile app users result in more conversions than from any other channel
- 6% lower return rate for mobile app orders compared with the website
- closer bond between a user and the brand thanks to the increased contact with e-commerce.
Online fashion retailer with more than 80 000 clothes, shoes and accessories from over 300 popular brands, including popular brands like Mango, Adidas, Nike, Levi’s and premium brands like Tommy Hilfiger, DNKY and Valentino.
Apart from that, Answear offers personal shopper services and teams up with fashion experts to provide even better experience to its clients.
This Polish store sells products in Poland, Ukraine, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Hungary. Over 4 million clients from these 7 countries visit answear.com every day.*
We need stable native applications to take part of mobile web users and reach out to new clients who are looking for a simple shopping app. (…) Holdapp’s efforts have increased orders. The project management is excellent. Their team was communicative and well-organized.Paweł Salamucha Head of Web & Mobile Development, ANSWEAR
Why choose us?
Build your app with us
Just answer a few questions, so we could estimate your project
You’re not ready for the estimation yet?
If you want us to help you choose the best technologies or features – let us know.
Send us a message to email@example.com or take part in our Product Design workshop.