What were we responsible for?
- creating both native apps from scratch (Swift for iOS; Kotlin for Android)
- building the first Apple Watch app for Polish bookmaker
- preparing UX and UI projects of the app
- manual testing
- integration with client’s API
- integration with external providers’ solutions.
iOS & Android app development
APPLE WATCH APP DEVELOPMENT
UX & UI PROJECTS
INTEGRATION WITH CLIENT'S API
INTEGRATION WITH SOLUTIONS FROM EXTERNAL PROVIDERS
We knew that this app would need constant updates every time trends and users’ needs change. That’s why we had to prepare for long-term software development that allows quick alterations at a low cost.
We also had to provide a legible data overview – the app presents a huge amount of information about sport events and betting rates. Everything had to be clearly visible for the user and easy to find.
As betting is the key feature here, it had to be simple and require as few actions as possible.
- overview of the most popular events along with the newest promotions and statistics
- access to both pre-game bets and live bets
- filtering the events by date, country, and disciplines in a single view (first betting app in Poland with such a feature)
- personalization – a list of user’s favorite disciplines or contests; customized list of events
- live stream videos for chosen events; integration with Twitch and YouTube (feature added to support eSports during the pandemic)
- dedicated updates distribution system (the app isn’t available on Google Play).
One of the most influential bookmakers in Poland with third-biggest share on the market. With forBET users can make bets anytime and anywhere as it enables betting online. They also can stay up to date with current promotions and upcoming events.
forBET has been established in 2016 and still continues to grow. What makes this company special is attractive odds and a wide selection of events and sport disciplines, many of them hard to find at local betting stores. That’s the reason why forBET keeps engaging more and more users.
The final app has had a positive impact on the company’s turnover, and customer volume has increased. Professional and adaptable, Holdapp works in sprints to meet deadlines. They’re able to keep up with the platform’s fast-paced expansion.Marcin Jamiołkowski Head of IT, forBET Zakłady Bukmacherskie Sp z o.o.
Why choose us?
Build your app with us
Just answer a few questions, so we could estimate your project
You’re not ready for the estimation yet?
If you want us to help you choose the best technologies or features – let us know.
Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or take part in our Product Design workshop.