Do you enjoy working with people and organizing tasks? Join us! We’re currently looking for a project manager who can improve our workflow and make sure everything goes according to plan.
We specialize in creating mobile apps, so we need a person who feels comfortable when managing the work of developers.
As a PM in Holdapp you will be in charge of several projects. In each of them, you can choose the methods you consider optimal.
We work in small teams where everyone can feel comfortable and is free to ask any questions he likes. Thanks to this the entire project development becomes a real pleasure!
Sounds like a place you could thrive in? Send us your CV and become a part of our team.
Please attach the following clause to your document: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by Holdapp under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.
- 2+ years working experience in software development as Project Manager
- Good knowledge of JIRA software
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Agile, Scrum
- Understanding technical issues concerning mobile applications
- The ability to analyze and efficiently solve problems concerning the management of IT projects
- Multitasking and high organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, experience in working with internal teams, external resources, and in contact with clients
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1+).
Nice to have
- Experience in programming in any technology
- Experience in the risk management field
- The ability to run business analysis
- IT degree
What do we offer?
- Salary: PLN 8 000 – 12 000 + VAT (B2B)
- Work with experienced mobile programmers (average commercial experience of developers is 5.5 years)
- Possibility of professional and personal development under the supervision of Agile Coach
- Participation in training and conferences
- Work in the office at the Wrocław Market Square
- Personal Mac
- MultiSport card
- Possibility of remote work
- Individual working time
- Top-class coffee, beer-Fridays, birthday cakes, unlimited access to pistachios, always fresh fruits, integrations, and many other attractions!
Our recruitment process step by step
1. Send us your CV.
We’ll check what experience and skills do you have. If we’ll find them fit, we’ll contact you.
2. Take part in a meeting.
It’s a chance to talk to our CEO and a project manager, and a great opportunity to get to know each other. You’ll tell us about yourself and your expectations, while we’ll introduce you to our company and explain to you what we need from a project manager at Holdapp.
After each stage, we will inform you about the results. Remember, that if you have any questions regarding the recruitment process or a job, do not hesitate to contact us.