Would you like to try out new technologies and make decisions that have a real impact on the projects? Join our Android team and help us build native apps with Kotlin.
Become a member of a team of developers with 4 to 9 years of experience in creating Android apps. Both for Polish and foreign brands. Together you can take part in international projects for clients from multiple industries.
We’ll make sure you will have a chance to work on different projects and constantly master your skills. For example, you can start a course or help us on our internal project. And if you’d like to try out new technologies or test your ideas – feel free to tell us. We’re always eager to implement innovations that level up the performance of our apps.
- 5+ years working experience in native Android development
- Excellent knowledge of Kotlin and Java
- Familiarity with Android system from the user’s side
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK and Android Studio environment
- Extensive knowledge and ability to use external libraries and components
- Experience in programming client-server apps (knowledge of basic terms: JSON, Rest API)
- Knowledge of design patterns and software architectures used in mobile apps programming (MVVM, MVP)
- Knowledge about dependency injection (Koin, Dagger), Android Jetpack, Local Storage libraries
- Ability to use Git version control system
- Experience in reactive programming, knowledge of RxJava, RxKotlin
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration setup.
Nice to have
- Fluent command of spoken and written English allowing reading documentation and other technical resources
- Familiarity with Jira software
- Knowledge of GraphQL language
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Participation in Open Source projects
- Experience in writing unit tests, integration testing, TDD.
What do we offer?
- Work with an experienced Android team (4-9 years of experience)
- Paid days off
- Private healthcare
- Online psychological counselling (HearMe.pl)
- Life insurance
- Budget for trainings and conferences
- Work in the office at the Wroclaw Market Square
- Personal Mac
- MultiSport card
- Possibility of remote work
- Individual working time
- Workations (work + holiday)
- Top-class coffee, Beer Fridays, birthday cakes, unlimited pistachios, always fresh fruits, team integrations, and many other attractions!
Want to join our team? Apply now.
Please attach the following clause to your CV: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by Holdapp under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.