Become a member of our Android team and learn new skills in international projects.
We’re looking for a person who would help us develop Android apps with Kotlin.
Who will you be working with? Usually, in a project team, there is an iOS developer, a QA specialist, and a Project Manager. Small teams make it easier to exchange ideas and solve problems. If you have any questions, there’s always someone who can lend a hand.
We’re professionals with up to 9 years of experience in Android app development. So, if you want to work with people who can share practical knowledge – we’re here for you.
You need a place where you can turn your ideas into reality? Search no more. We like to test new solutions and implement innovations. You can also learn new skills by joining our internal project or taking part in workshops and courses.
- 1+ years working (commercial) experience in native Android development
- Knowledge of Kotlin and Java
- Familiarity with Android system from the user’s side
- Knowledge of Android SDK and Android Studio environment
- Knowledge and ability to use external libraries and components
- Experience in programming client-server apps (knowledge of basic terms: JSON, Rest API)
- Basic knowledge of design patterns and software architectures used in mobile apps programming (MVVM, MVP)
- Ability to use Git version control system
- Fluent command of spoken and written English (at least B2) that allows reading technical resources and communicate with international teams.
Nice to have
- Experience in reactive programming, knowledge of RxJava, RxKotlin
- Familiarity with Jira software
- Knowledge about dependency injection (Koin, Dagger), Android Jetpack, Local Storage libraries
- Knowledge of Agile software development
- Participation in Open Source projects
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration setup
- Experience in writing unit tests, integration testing, TDD.
What do we offer?
- Work with an experienced Android team (4-9 years of experience)
- Paid days off
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Psychological counselling (HearMe.pl)
- Budget for trainings and conferences
- Work in the office at the Wroclaw Market Square
- Personal Mac
- MultiSport card
- Possibility of remote work
- Individual working time
- Workations (work + holiday)
- Top-class coffee, Beer Fridays, birthday cakes, unlimited pistachios, always fresh fruits, team integrations, and many other attractions!
Sounds like a place for you? Apply now.
Please attach the following clause to your CV: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by Holdapp under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.