You need diversity and challenges when working on the code? With us, you can develop projects for big enterprises and small startups from many industries, such as e-commerce or sports betting.
Our clients are present in Poland and foreign markets. So, if you want to build apps used by people all over the world – you’re in a right place.
How do we work? We cooperate in small teams to streamline communication. When you need to discuss a complicated issue, you can always ask one of our developers for help. They have from 4 to 12 years of experience in iOS app development.
You can also take part in additional activities such as courses or workshops. Although you will code with Swift on a daily basis, you can also start learning Dart to help us develop our internal project in Flutter technology. Join our team and work on new skills!
- 3+ years of working experience in native iOS development
- Perfect knowledge of Swift
- Familiarity with the iOS system from the user’s side
- Very good knowledge of iOS, Cocoa Touch, and Xcode environment
- Independent decision-making
- Extensive knowledge and ability to use external libraries and components
- Experience in programming client-server apps (knowledge of basic terms: JSON, Rest API)
- Knowledge of design patterns and software architectures used in mobile apps programming (MVVM)
- Good knowledge of TestFlight, App Store distribution, and review process
- Ability to use Git version control system
- Fluent command of spoken and written English at a communicative level
Nice too have
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Knowledge of SwiftUI, CocoaPods, Swift Package Manager, GraphQL, fastlane
- Experience in reactive programming, knowledge of RxSwift
- Familiarity with Jira software
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Umiejętność konfiguracji i wykorzystania systemów Continuous Integration
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration setup
- Experience in writing unit tests and integration tests, experience with TDD
What do we offer?
- Work with an experienced iOS team (from 4 to 12 years of experience)
- Paid days off
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Psychological counseling (HearMe.pl)
- Budget for training and conferences
- Work in the office at the Wroclaw Market Square
- Personal Mac
- MultiSport card
- Possibility of remote work
- Individual working time
- Workations (work + holiday)
- Top-class coffee, Beer Fridays, birthday cakes, unlimited pistachios, always fresh fruits, campfire integrations, and many other attractions!
The recruitment process
1. Send us your CV
If we’ll decide that your qualifications will come in handy in our team, we’ll contact you.
2. Meet our project manager
We want to get to know you better and find out more about your expectations, work culture, etc.
3. Technical interview
We’ll talk about the technical issues but most of all, we need to check your ability for analytical thinking and your approach to solving problems. Sometimes, there’s more than one meeting.
Do you want to become a part of our team? Apply now.
Please attach the following clause to your CV: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by Holdapp under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.