We expand our web development team and search for a curiosity-driven person who likes to discover new technologies.
How do we work?
Our development process is based on Agile methodologies, mostly Kanban and Scrum. We work in small teams, so it’s easy to exchange insights or ask for help. The flat structure of the company also helps us fix problems and supports innovative thinking – if you have an idea you want to test, you just need to consult it with your team. Together we will figure out how to bring your concept to life.
At Holdapp, you get a chance to develop your skills and master new ones. Take part in courses and workshops or join an internal project. Or maybe you want to start an after-hours project of your own? We’ll be happy to hear more about it.
You can join us at our office in the center of Wroclaw or work from home, whenever you like.
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial web app development
- Good knowledge of Node.js along with the Express library
- Experience in programming client-server apps (knowledge of REST API)
- Experience with authorization and authentication solutions
- Ability to use Git version control system
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Next.js
- Knowledge of React.js
- Experience with yarn, webpack, Jest
- Experience in writing unit tests, integration testing, TDD
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker)
- Domain knowledge about sports betting.
What do we offer?
- Paid days off
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Psychological counselling (HearMe.pl)
- Budget for trainings and conferences
- Work in the office at the Wroclaw Market Square
- Personal Mac
- MultiSport card
- Possibility of remote work
- Flexible working time
- Workations (work + holiday)
- Top-class coffee, Beer Fridays, birthday cakes, unlimited pistachios, always fresh fruits, team integrations, and many other attractions.
Want to join our team? Apply now.
Please attach the following clause to your CV: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by Holdapp under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.