Join our development team and test new technologies
If you feel like you spend too much time on similar projects that don’t make you any better at app development – we have an offer for you! Work as Android Developer at Holdapp and take part in projects for multiple industries.
We work with clients from many different countries (e.g., from the UK or Germany).
Our Android engineers code in Kotlin and work in small teams. You will feel a friendly vibe in each of them. Everyone is always free to ask questions and encouraged to try new solutions.
Want to join our team? Send us your CV.
Please attach the following clause to your CV: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by Holdapp under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.
- 3+ years working experience in native Android development
- Knowledge of Kotlin and Java
- Familiarity with Android system from the user’s perspective
- Very good knowledge of Android SDK and Android Studio environment
- Extensive knowledge and ability to use external libraries and components
- Experience in programming client-server apps (knowledge of basic terms: JSON, Rest API)
- Knowledge of design patterns and libraries used in mobile apps programming: MVVM, MVP, Dependency Injection (Koin, Dagger), Android Jetpack, Local Storage libraries
- Ability to use Git version control system
- Fluent command of spoken and written English that allows you to read and understand documentation and other technical resources.
- Experience in reactive programming, knowledge of RxJava, RxKotlin
- Familiarity with JIRA software
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Knowledge of GraphQL language
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration setup
- Participation in Open Source projects
- Experience in writing unit tests, integration testing, TDD.
What do we offer?
- Salary: PLN 10 000-15 000 + VAT (B2B)
- Work with an experienced Android team (average experience: 5,5 years, lowest experience: 4 years)
- Participation in training and conferences
- Work in the office at the Wrocław Market Square
- Personal MacMultiSport card
- Possibility of remote work
- Individual working time
- Workations (work + holiday)
- Beer Fridays 🙂
- Top-class coffee, birthday cakes, always fresh fruits, and many other attractions!
Our recruitment process step by step
1. Send us your CV.
If it turns out that you have the knowledge and skills we need, we will contact you.
2. Take part in a meeting (or two) with our Android Developer.
We will talk about technical issues, but there’s no need to be afraid – we won’t ask you about documentations or calling functions. What we value the most is analytical thinking, problem solving abilities and communication skills. The latter will be important both in relations with team and clients.
3. Perform a special task we have for you.
We know you have many important things to handle, that’s why we won’t ask for anything time-consuming. All we want is to get a sneak peek of your skills. We may offer you to take part in pair programming. It would show you straight away what it is like to work with our developer.
After each stage we will inform you about the results. Also, if you have any questions regarding the recruitment process or a job, you can ask us anytime.