Join our Android team and test new technologies
If you feel like you spend too much time on similar projects that don’t make you any better at app development – we have an offer just for you. Work as Android Developer with us and take part in projects for multiple industries. We work with clients from many different countries (e.g., the UK or Germany).
We work in an Agile, iterative production cycle and collaborate in small teams where everyone is free to ask questions and exchange their insights.
We encourage each other to thinking out of the box. You have an idea that might make the app better? You can always discuss it with the team and turn your concepts into reality. Our software developers have 4-10 years of experience. So, if you want to work with professionals and learn from them – we’re be happy to help.
You can also take part in courses, workshops, and an internal project to gain new skills. Although Kotlin is our language-to-go, some of us also learn Flutter technology and organize meetings where everyone can share their knowledge with the rest of the team.
- 3+ years working experience in native Android development
- Knowledge of Kotlin and Java
- Familiarity with Android system from the user’s side
- Very good knowledge of Android SDK and Android Studio environment
- Extensive knowledge and ability to use external libraries and components
- Experience in programming client-server apps (knowledge of basic terms: JSON, Rest API)
- Knowledge of design patterns and software architectures used in mobile apps programming (MVVM, MVP)
- Knowledge about dependency injection (Koin, Dagger), Android Jetpack, Local Storage libraries
- Ability to use Git version control system
- Fluent command of spoken and written English allowing reading documentation and other technical resources.
Nice to have
- Experience in reactive programming, knowledge of RxJava, RxKotlin
- Familiarity with Jira software
- Knowledge of GraphQL language
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Participation in Open Source projects
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration setup
- Experience in writing unit tests, integration testing, TDD.
What do we offer?
- Work with an experienced Android team (from 4 to 9 years of experience)
- Paid days off
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Psychological counselling (HearMe.pl)
- Budget for trainings and conferences
- Work in the office at the Wroclaw Market Square
- Personal Mac
- MultiSport card
- Possibility of remote work
- Individual working time
- Workations (work + holiday)
- Top-class coffee, Beer Fridays, birthday cakes, unlimited pistachios, always fresh fruits, campfire integrations and many other attractions!
Our recruitment process step by step
1. Send us your CV.
If it turns out that you have the knowledge and skills we need, we will contact you.
2. Take part in a meeting (or two) with our Android Developer.
We will talk about technical issues, but there’s no need to be afraid – we won’t ask you about documentations or calling functions. What we value the most is analytical thinking, problem solving abilities and communication skills. The latter will be important both in relations with team and clients.
3. Perform a special task we have for you.
We know you have many important things to handle, that’s why we won’t ask for anything time-consuming. All we want is to get a sneak peek of your skills. We may offer you to take part in pair programming. It would show you straight away what it is like to work with our developer.
After each stage we will inform you about the results. Also, if you have any questions regarding the recruitment process or a job, you can ask us anytime.
Want to join our team? Send us your CV.
Please attach the following clause to your CV: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by Holdapp under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.